Live the Dream and “Get up close and personal with the pro riders of the tour”
Tuesday 4th November Robbie McEwen hits town. Join us at Bunbury Grammar for a chance to here from Robbie and two local legends!! Robbie Mcewan Talk No registration required, junior session at 4pm and formal session at 6pm. Come along and be inspired!! Click here for the map to get to the Primary Hall for the 4pm talk and here for the map to get to the Tony Booker Pavillion for the 6pm talk.
Wednesday 5th November is Super Cool Wednesday with the chance to complete the picturesque Henty loop riding alongside the one and only Robbie McEwen. Wear your club kit and be in the photo. Ride leaves 7am from Bunbury E Centre. Aim to get there at 6:45am for the photoshoot!!!
But wait, it gets even more exciting……
South West Cycle Club in conjunction with the Tour of Margaret River, are pleased to be able to offer the unique opportunity to ride and dine with the Pro riders from the tour. The Ride with the Pros takes in the picturesque Wilyabrup Valley and the ‘Legends Dinner at Arimia” will feature some fine food along with the company of some of the biggest names in Australian Cycling.
You are welcome to register for one or both events.
“Click here to Register” and you could be riding and dining with the likes of Robbie McEwen and Orica GreenEDGE come November!!
Ride With The Pro’s:
- When: Thursday 6th November, 2014
- Time: 8:00am (register from 7:00am)
- 40km ride around the spectacular Wilyabrup Valley
- Finishing back at the Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- Cost is free thanks to the Dept of Sport and Recreation and the Margaret River Chocolate Company
PHOTO MOMENTO: a signed photo of yourself with Robbie McEwen. Photo opportunities will be available directly prior to the “Ride with the Pro’s” on Thursday 6th November and can be purchase as a souvenir
Legends Night at Arimia:
- Arimia Wines: 242 Quininup Rd, Yalingup
- When: Friday 7th November, 2014
- Time: 6:00pm (Red carpet photos)
- Menu designed by Evan Hayter
- Guest speakers include Robbie McEwen and the boys from Orica Green Edge
- Cost: $125 per ticket
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429684236